Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Update

Well, I am getting better. There were a few days that I have had no progress... It has gotten a little depressing feeling like I am not going to get any better, but yesterday I have been able to be up a bit more, and today I feel even better. I am still staying in bed most of the day, but I have been able to sit through a meal. Yet there comes a point where the pain starts to shoot down my leg. I jump onto the inversion table, and that seems to make the pain go away instantly.

If I continue to make more progress, it is looking like in another week, I'll really be able to start with some physical therapy & swimming. Otherwise, I fear that I might need to look into some other solutions.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey little brother :o)
I love you & I am praying for you. We all are.
Thanks for updating your blog. It's been fun seeing all the photos.
We love you!