Friday, December 7, 2007

Excavators or "Ecuagers"

I know I am totaly biased when I think that my boys are the cutest kids in the world. But the excitement that Owen has when it comes to tractors, cement mixers, and trucks just makes me smile so big.

Like most kids as they are learning how to talk have their own language for a while. One of Owen's favorite things to see around Los Cabos are excavators, and tractors. He'll almost go into a panic to make sure you see it to. It might take a while for us to get him to say it correctly, but he sure likes excavators.

Check out his attempt:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a little jealous that you are sitting around with your shirt off. it's been so cold here that if i did that, my nipples would turn into ecuagers.

jeremiahblackwell said...

The video is actually a little bit old... maybe a month before you guys got down here... so it was REALLY HOT at the time... but we are still in our shorts and t-shirts. For the record: Owen still says Ecuagers and "Paputens" for computers.