Tuesday, November 27, 2007

travel time












My Friend Anna had this on her blog and I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I needed to go make one for myself. I love to travel, though I haven't done too much of it lately with a one year old and a two and half year old. I look forward to the day when they can share in the excitement of traveling to new places.

If you haven't checked it out before we put together a website of our year long trip around the world http://journal360.com... every so often I take a trip down memory lane and relive our adventure. Hopefully someday we'll do it again with our kids.

2 comments:

2wildtrout said...

Hey Shelley,

Yes I passed the exam. Whop whop.
I would love to fish in Cabo. I will bring my fly rod ;).

I am excited to see you guys.
Send Miah my love.
peace.rj

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Hi Shelley! Did you get me email? I can't believe you've been to almost double the amount of counties I've been too. RJ and I need to take advantage of this time before kiddies. At least I can add Mexico to the list in a few weeks. :)