Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Boys



Life is fairly simple for us boys. When I get my hands on the little video clips that are on Shelley's computer... I'll post the essence of fun that Owen experiences here in Cabo. For now, let's just say that every toy Owen has (whither it was meant to be or not) is for DIRT.

"Hey Owen, what's that for?"
"Dirt."
"What is that?"
[who cares what he picked up]
"What's if for?"
"Dirt."

It's a good thing we have a lot of dirt. Elias on the other hand is all about food. "bite" "eat" "yogurt" "bana" The moment any food comes into site... he makes a bee line to it. Owen has to guard his plate. I'll serve up Elias a little bit more food... he'll eat it, and then move onto the plate that is closest. Elias and I are thinking about a self control class to help us manage our ability to eat everything in site.

Where Owen and Elias are really bonding is... well... dirt. Owen loves to play in it, and Elias doesn't mind eating it, having it pored over his head or whatever his big brother wants to do with it.

Boys are so simple.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Hey Jeremiah - this post totally made me laught. I love the fact that Elias will even eat dirt! You have such little men - what more does a man need than some grub and some land?!

I'm a few weeks late but give Owen a Happy 3rd Birthday hug for me.

We miss you all!

Jennifer said...

Loved your update!
Kiss those adorable boys for me & tell them "Auntie Jen" & "Uncle Chris" & all those Bracketts say Hello & lots of loves!
Hugs-n-kisses to you all!

boothefamily said...

Hey kids!

Love your updates! Love to your family!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

MrBennettar said...

Hey Jeremiah, I agree that this post is likeable. Dirt has such a cleansing quality even though it is dirty. Gigi has just started to like the grass so we'll have to work up to the dirt...miss you guys.